Thursday, November 12, 2009

Images from a foriegn Metropolis...

Hey all,

I'm feeling a bit wrecked at the moment, caught a nasty cold/flu here in Railay, so, no climbing, beaching or other stresses for me today... he he he.....

Here's a little feast for the eyes. Certainly no photo shop I can use here, so, all images are as captured.



Smiling Buddah at one of the smaller "Wat's" in Bangkok



Figured it was best to pay some respect to this figure before climbing all over an area with TONS of snakes...



Jo acuating the gong. This had an amazing tone that resonated through your body. Quite addictive. Sort of a deep, Ohm sound.



Another Wat as viewed from the public river ferry/taxi. Can't remember the name at the moment....



Yet another temple. These places are pretty cool!



Amazing Thai food near Rambutri street in central Bangkok.



My favorite image from Bangkok. The train station just before our long and chaotic journey South.



Why yes, I'd love another Chang beer babe!

I'll get some more content up this evening. We're loving Railay. I'm back to my moderate climbing level, french 6a+ (5.10 b/c Yosemitie) Now, the trick is to get healthy and get to 5.11!

Thanks for tuning in!





No comments: